Making your records easily accessible.
You may request a copy of your medical record at any time, but all requests must be in writing. Requests for records should be made by using the Authorization for Release of Information Form.
Download a copy of the form in either PDF or Word format and submit to the Milford Hospital Medical Record Department:
|In person Medical:
||Record Department, Milford Hospital
Medical Record Department
300 Seaside Avenue
Milford, CT 06460
The Release of Information Section of the Medical Record Department is located on the 2nd Floor of Milford Hospital. Copies of medical records can be requested at this location Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., or by calling 203-876-4217.
Find Us in the Hospital
- Park at the Main Entrance to the Hospital
- Enter the lobby through the revolving door – The Information Desk Staff will issue you a visitors pass and direct you in the following manner:
- Take the lobby elevator to the 2nd floor
- When leaving the elevator turn left and then right and left and follow the long corridor
- The Record Release area is at the end of the corridor
- Processing time for medical record copies is approximately seven to ten days.
- Photo ID is required at time of pick-up
- Request forms must be signed by patients 18 years of age and older
- If picking up records for someone other than yourself, you must bring your photo ID and a note signed by the patient stating that you are permitted to retrieve the information requested.
Please Note: Official birth certificates are available only through the Connecticut Department of Health. Please go to their website for more information.
For more information, please contact us at 203.876.4217